This surah is well known as the “The Opener”. Every salat (prayer) begins with this recitation.
These seven verses open your heart to guidance and healing, they are the of very essence of Islamic faith. Muhammad (PBUH) said this is the “Mother of the Quran” (Tirmidhi).
It begins with gratitude and praise of God, because without gratitude you cannot experience God. When we are grateful it also allows us to be present in the moment therefore allowing us to receive the love that God is constantly providing us. Once we have declared our gratitude and commitment, we ask God to guide us to the “straight path”.
The Fatiha teaches us that the all paths begin and end with Allah. It is only be being present with Allah and contemplating his countless blessings that we are inspired to worship Him. Once we have made this commitment, we are receptive to his guidance.
**PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PRINTS OF THE ORIGINAL ARTWORK NO ACTUAL SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE INCLUDED OR USED IN THIS PRINT**
(1) In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
(2) All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds
(3) the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
(4) Master of the Day of Judgment.
(5) You Alone we worship, and you Alone we ask for help.
(6) Guide us to the straight path.
(7) the path of those You have blessed; not of those who have incurred Your wrath, nor of those who have gone astray.
REGULAR – 12” x 16” (30cm x 40.6cm)
MEDIUM – 16” X 20” (41cm x 50.8cm)
LARGE – 20” x 30” (51cm x 76.2cm)
X LARGE – 24” x 36” (61cm x 91.4cm)
For any bespoke sizes or frame colours, please contact us.
Perspex Print – Printed on fade resistant exhibition film, your images are bonded to a 10mm thick, solid piece of acrylic, and hung on an invisible sub-frame. It’s a contemporary, vivid, and high-impact format.